1. I love frozen. a lot
2. I barely cry at movies but when mags died I started sobbing
3. my favorite color is blue
4. I wish I was ginger
5. I want to be an author
I DIDN’T WANT TO BOTHER PEOPLE EARLIER ON WITH MY LAME CRAP BUT SINCE IT’S LATER I’M JUST GOING TO SCREAM REALLY LOUDLY THAT I GOT A 100 ON MY MATH QUIZ FROM TWO DAYS AGO AND THAT’S THE BEST SCORE I’VE EVER GOTTEN ON A MATH QUIZ AND ALSO I GOT 150 ON A LIT QUIZ AND BASICALLY I’M JUST PROUD OF MYSELF OK THAT’S ALL BYE DISREGARD THIS
- What OTPs in your fandom(s) do you just not get?
- Are there any popular fandom OTPs you only BroTP?
- Any fandoms that don’t appeal to you?
- Have you ever unfollowed someone? Why?
- Do you have a NoTP in [insert fandom here]?
- Has fandom ever ruined a pairing for you?
- Is there anything you used to like, but now can’t stand?
- Unpopular opinion about [insert fandom here]?
- Have you received anon hate? What about?
- Any fandom you’re ashamed of being in?
My power flurries through the air into the ground.
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around.
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast.
I'm never going back, the past is in the past.
every Doctor Who theme at once
This is how i felt when all the doctors joined together to save Gallifrey.
this would suit Capaldi perfectly
the opening sequence can just be this gif
I’ve never had goosebumps like that before…..my body was NOT ready…
ok so I was messing with Doomsday and I sped it up 200%
and it turned into a happy folksong????
it’s so catchy
oh my god
this is the craziest thing ever lol
if this song doesnt win a reblog on its own, how perfect that gif is should win it for you.. oh my gosh
THAT GIF…. I am scared at how perfect it is.
yeah but imagine captain jack meeting twelve
“you’ve gotten older”
“i like that”
some notes: first of all, this is my first arrangement ever and I’m not even so good at piano and my hearing is far from perfect. hence some notes are odd, and I’m not entirely happy with the ending, but I just didn’t have neither time nor patience to work on this (maybe in the future, when I feel like it). also I want to thank my sister for lending her hand for One Important Moment (it’s her on the highest notes in the very ending :’D). ahhh and yes if you’re already listening to this, please wait for the ending, cause - as in original piece - it’s where stuff happens ok
(although I’m not entirely sure if it happens enough here)
“The key changes ten million zillion squillion times a second.”